Summer Staff Agreement
Congratulations on being hired for summer staff!
Step One: Complete the online summer staff agreement – click here to complete the online Summer Staff Agreement
Step Two: Downloads – Please download the following summer staff paperwork.
- Oregon Food Handler Card – summer staff assigned to food service must have a current Oregon Food Handler card.
- What To Bring Checklist – a helpful list of stuff you may want to bring.
- Summer Staff Uniform Guidelines – all summer staff must bring their department uniforms and the housekeeping uniform (tan pants/shorts and a white polo shirt)
- CBCC dress code – summer staff are expected to understand and comply with our dress code.
- I-9 – requires documents which show eligibility to work in the United States.
- w-4 – Federal income tax withholding form
- Oregon W-4 – Oregon state income tax withholding form
Step Three: Optional Downloads – The following optional staff scholarship programs are available for qualified summer staff who need to earn additional funds during the summer.
- CBCC Summer Staff Scholarship Application – The CBCC summer staff college scholarship program is available to all summer staff who will be enrolled in college or post-secondary school or training program. Applications must be submitted by July 15th
- Al Roth Memorial Scholarship – The Al Roth Memorial scholarship awards $2,000 each summer to eligible summer staff attending Ecola Bible College after summer.