We are excited that you will be joining us this summer as international staff. In addition to working with our staff we will be planning a variety of cultural outings that will enhance your summer experience.
Please review the following information and complete each step:
- Complete the International Staff Online Agreement before your arrival
- The Oregon coast can be rainy and cool, even in the summer. Please bring appropriate clothing for both warm and cool weather, such as short and long pants, sweatshirt, sweater and water-repellent jacket.
- You will also need sturdy footwear such as tennis shoes because you will be involved in a variety of activities both outdoor and indoor.
- Uniforms – please review our Summer Staff Uniform Guidelines and confirm with your supervisor regarding what uniform clothing you will need to bring, including the housekeeping uniform (tan pants and a white polo shirt)
- Bedding and towels – CBCC will provide your bedding and towels.
- Money – please exchange any international money upon arrival in the United States if possible. Cannon Beach does not have a currency exchange.
- Questions? Contact our Human Resources administrator at email@example.com